Download TaurusHelp - Helpdesk Ticketing System - Codester Original
TaurusHelp, is a ticketing system that offers a better quality of contact for your clients, having total control of the questions.
View Live Demo
Demo User Client:
- Totally secured system (SQL injection, XSS, CSRF)
- Built on powerful Custom Framework.
- Passwords are encrypted to make sure your data is safe.
- Login System comes with a Forgotten Password page, to allow users to reset their password via email.
- Prevents spam by making sure the email address is unique and valid.
- Passwords are encrypted to make sure your data is safe!
- Users can register for an account using the quick and easy register Popup.
- Any register user can login/ forget password.
- Having awesome profile include member information and his tickets.
- Mange or update his information in profile settings.
- Clients can create tickets.
- Client submit a ticket with (subject, message, attachment file).
- Receiving E-mail for each ticket reply with respective ticket status.
- Client Search for his problem in knowledge base section.
- Flexible control panel system with full options.
- Only admin role can login admin panel.
- Change website settings(name, timezone, site description,SMTP settings…).
- Change Contact information.
- Manage Members (Edit, Delete, Add and view member information) and change their member role (Regular member, admin).
- Create unlimited departments for articles and manage it(add, edit, delete, view).
- Create unlimited articles for common problems and mange it (add, edit, delete, view).
- Mange tickets and reply on it, mange the status otherwise closed or open and priority of it (hight, low, medium).
- Totally with this admin panel can manage and control every thing appear in website with full option.
- PHP 7+
- PHP mysqli extension
- PHP curl extension
- Apache rewrite module
1. Copy TaurusHelp files to your server.
2. Put auth/cache folder to 777 permission.
3. Create database and import taurushelp.sql file.
4. Edit init.php file.
Documentation included in the main file.
|Category||Scripts & Code / PHP Scripts / Help Desk|
|First release||25 May 2020|
|Last update||25 May 2020|
|Software version||PHP 7.0, PHP 7.1, PHP 7.2, PHP 7.3, PHP 7.4|
|Tags||helpdesk, ticket system, support system, support ticket, helpdesk support|