Selling ⚡ Genuine License Elementor Pro For Just 💲10/Site Yearly

zeeshaandiv

Staff member
Administrator
Nov 5, 2020
Karachi, Pakistan
zeeshaandiv.com
elementor-pro.png
I am offering you the chance to get a Genuine Licensed Version of Elementor PRO installed on your website. The plugin will come with a Genuine Purchased Licence and will be Fully Updateable from your site WordPress dashboard and will give you Full Access to the Template Library.

To get everything installed and set up I will need admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you).

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.

You will not have access to the plugin vendors support channels directly but you can contact me with any support issues.

Item Price: $10/Site Yearly (You paid the $0.84 fee)
Payment Methods: PayPal
Validity: 1 Year Guaranteed

Refund Policy:
Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the plugins on your server unless you can show that I have not provided you with a genuine purchased license (s).

Please ask questions in this thread and PM me to order.

About us

• All of the content on our website is the property of their respective owners. We exclusively provide this stuff for "testing" and "educational" purposes. We do not host any files on our site; instead, we use links that are widely available on the internet.

DMCA.com Protection Status

Quick Navigation

User Menu