⚡Unlimited Google Drive With Your Username🥇Security Guaranteed - Limited Time Discount 💲30

zeeshaandiv

Staff member
Administrator
Nov 5, 2020
Karachi, Pakistan
zeeshaandiv.com
I will provide a fully customizable Email and full support. By purchasing this product, you will have an unlimited Google Drive, Email, Google Photos, and other G-Apps account that lasts forever.

Features:
  • Fresh Account – We will create a brand new email that will never expire.
  • Custom Username – We will create a custom username for you. You have full control of your account.
  • Custom Password – You will be prompted to set your password and you can change it at any time.
  • Full Recovery – You have the ability to add your own phone number and email as a recovery option.
  • Support – You have our full support regarding issues such as banned, forgotten passwords, etc.

WHAT IS THE VALIDITY OF THE ACCOUNT? Technically it is valid till Google is in existence but I would like to give you an instant(3-4 days) account replacement guarantee if anything happens within 1 year.

Access as long as the drive isn't being abused for illegal purposes or against google policy then they may block you.

Package Price: USD $30
Payment Methods: PayPal

Refund Policy:

No refund after delivering the service, unless I am unable to deliver.

Please PM me for the payment details.

Last edited: