[Helping Other] Suggestion & Advise || General Talk

AbdulMoeed

Trusted Uploader
Nov 19, 2020
Gujranwala, Pakistan
Hi Everyone,
We hope you are all fine.
Enjoy this amazing muftaa community.
If you have any problem in download, registration & Access you can discuss.
If you have any advise related to our community then please tell us.
Put your comment in below this post so we discuss your issues and answer them.
Happy Learning!!
Happy Downloading!!

faizan36268

Mar 14, 2021
Most of the posts and templates are related to WordPress. I think you also have to post courses and templates like new technologies like to React, Node js, MongoDB, AWS, React Native and flutter, etc.
BTW you and your Muftaa team members are great to provide us that platform.

• Love
Reactions: AbdulMoeed

zeeshaandiv

Staff member
Administrator
Nov 5, 2020
Karachi, Pakistan
zeeshaandiv.com
Most of the posts and templates are related to WordPress. I think you also have to post courses and templates like new technologies like to React, Node js, MongoDB, AWS, React Native and flutter, etc.
People visit muftaa are not that much professional, they even don't know how to enroll or use muftaa. And 60% of traffic only visit for udemy courses.

Posting high-level content like React, Node js, AWS, etc resources is a time waste for now, maybe in the future when muftaa reached million traffic a day and have active members.

• Sad
Reactions: faizan36268

faizan36268

Mar 14, 2021
People visit muftaa are not that much professional, they even don't know how to enroll or use muftaa. And 60% of traffic only visit for udemy courses.

Posting high-level content like React, Node js, AWS, etc resources is a time waste for now, maybe in the future when muftaa reached million traffic a day and have active members.
It's good for someone like me to get react udemy courses. BTW that's fine what you and your team is looking forward

zeeshaandiv

Staff member
Administrator
Nov 5, 2020
Karachi, Pakistan
zeeshaandiv.com
It's good for someone like me to get react udemy courses. BTW that's fine what you and your team is looking forward
Abdul has posted many advanced courses included React, AWS or etc related... I was talking about the resources. if you want udemy course? you'll get it soon just keep checking the education section regularly.

Reactions: faizan36268

AbdulMoeed

Trusted Uploader
Nov 19, 2020
Gujranwala, Pakistan
I am really happy to hear your positive words.
Thank you so much.
Happy Learning!!
Happy Downloading!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zeeshaandiv Announcement New Section "Suggestion / Feedback" Announcements 0